Social, Family, and Historical Relationships
History of: Boils, Sevier
Family and Social Relationships of: Boils, Sevier
Ancestor and descendent family tree of: Boils, Sevier
Father: Boils, George - M ----/--/--
Mother: Wife, First - F ----/--/--
Date of birth: 1828/--/--
Place of birth:
Date of death: 1878/--/--
Cause of death:
Place of death:
Place interred: Clinton County, Kentucky
Spouse: Daniels, Mary - F 1830/--/-- - --00/--/-- to --00/--/-- -
Spouse: Booher, Jane - F 1842/--/-- - --00/--/-- to --00/--/-- -
- Booher, Sabina Albina - F 1886/10/03
- Booher, Samuel Porter - M 1888/11/14
- Booher, William Leroy - M 1890/01/08
- Booher, Jesse Severe - M 1891/09/04
- Booher, Bessie Gladsy - F 1892/11/03
- Booher, Mary Nancy Ethel - F 1894/01/26
- Booher, John Albert - M 1895/10/19
- Booher, Robert Chester - M 1896/12/30
- Booher, Wellington Virgil - M 1898/03/10
- Booher, Edwin Raymond - M 1900/05/04
- Booher, Sallie Jane - F 1902/02/04
- Booher, Jonathan Pickens - M 1904/01/26
- Booher, Frank Harlan - M 1905/05/10
- Booher, Benjamin Horace - M 1907/04/25
- Booher, Georgia Belle - F 1908/11/03
- Booher, Marvin Pauline - M 1911/10/05
- Booher, Harold - M 1934/06/06
Nickname (Burr Boils) Sevier and his father, George Boils, are buried side by
side in the Cash & Boils Cemetery in Clinton County, Kentucky. Burr
acknowledged George W. Booher as his child but did not care for him or want
to marry Jane. Jane & husband, Mr. Bess, went to Texas to pick cotton.
George Booher lived with his grand- father, Peter Booher. Jane died with TB.
Burr married Mary Daniels & had 16 more children after he fathered George
Washington with Jane.
Pictures and videos:
Please use the email address below to send me corrections or additions for
this page. I will add it when I have time and regenerate new web pages.
Duane Bristow (email@example.com)
Please send comments.
Last revised 2009/07/20.